Creators: Empty Bowls Night, October 4
Dear Empty Bowl Creators,
1. Thank you for being faithful contributors of the key ingredient for the Empty Bowl Supper: the bowls!
2. This year the Supper will be held on October 4th at Lewis Palmer High School. We have been informed that this year's event will be renamed in honor of our own organizer/leader, Anne Shimek who just recently passed away. This is a fitting tribute as her fellow organizer, Linda Pankratz would agree.
3. Clay N Colors has received a donation to cover some clay for Bowl production. Consequently, we are hosting Open Studios Wednesdays mornings at 10 and evenings at 5, through August, for experienced potters to throw if anyone would care to join us. Please reserve a space so we insure everyone gets a wheel. We have had potters join us who no longer have equipment OR just want the company! Call us with questions or suggestions, please.
4. We are looking forward to gathering your finished bowls or having you drop them off at Clay N Colors before October is upon us. Please let us know an estimated count; the Monument Hill Kiwanis Club hopes to sell 1000 tickets this year. They cannot sell tickets for bowls they do not have so please help us by getting your bowls in as early as possible.
5. You may call/text us at the following numbers to arrange pick up or delivery, preferably before October. Please let us know what system will be most helpful to you.
6. We will accept bowls on the day of the event Wednesday October 4, yet we hope the majority would be collected before then.
7. Also, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current contact information to include email, business name, point of contact, address and phone.
8. Finally and most importantly, thank you for supporting this wonderful fundraiser that helps feed the hungry in our area.
We cannot express strongly enough how much your efforts mean to us all.
Clay N Colors
251 Front Street, Suite 1
Open to the Public: Fridays 10-2 and when our flag is out!